Sunday, October 18, 2009

Justin Borucki





I keep finding this guys work everywhere I look, I going to start to hate him. Yet he is a good photographer, but his work had a feel that I thought seemed familiar. It did, but first let me tell you a little about "this guy". Started shooting at 16, began documenting the whole Staten Island Punk Scene, which wasn't really that big, but hey what do I know about music ( please see http://soundsfromtheblackbox.wordpress.com/ for more music info), but anyways. Check it, our boy Justin ended up moving to Brooklyn to start his career and was hired as the photo editor of Guitar Magazine and Revolver. Wait!, thats where I've seen his work, but there is something to be said about his portraits. I mean he can even make that horrible creature that is Robert Smith ( don't fucken say who, The Cure, oh that Robert Smith!) look like a human being. Plus I really like the pic of that girl from the school newspaper show on MTV, or just could be that I am a sucker for girls with glasses. Look and Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment