Tuesday, March 3, 2009



I have been working really hard to become comfortable with digital photography. I use to be someone lunch every Friday to get tutored on Photoshop. I research and bought books on working with digital media. I spend hours one file, doing 10 different versions of it to see what would work best. Finally I got to the point where felt like I knew enough to create work that I would be proud of. Then I began using my digital camera in the same way I had use my film one. So began buying medium format and 35mm cameras, and started to shoot film. I scan my negatives of course, but film has become my passion with in my other passion. Instead of taking a digi point and shot, I began to take my rangefinders everywhere ( Fuji 120 and 35mm Voigtlander). I have a need to take pictures every day. The more I shoot film, the more I remembered why I started doing this in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment