Monday, March 16, 2009

Some people are just this good...



On my search for good music I found this artist. Two year ago I decided to turn off my radio, because I was just tired of all the shit that was coming out of it. What was worst is that people buy into it, all top ten albums would make me hate music. So I decide that there had to be something more. So in some of my sleepless night ( every other day) I search for music. I don't care if it's the newest thing or if it's hipester approve. I just have to like it, fuck what others thinks is the coolest sound, you know who I am talking about. Less than two years ago I came across this ep that had really soft song on it. it wasn't really what I would listen to, but I put it on a CD, along with other music. I could stop listen to that sound, it even stayed with me. So I went out and look for more of her song. Lykke Li has been around for a while and she is not a new sound. Yet the girls is amazing, I can never get tired of listen to her. Thank God for YouTube, I am able to see all kinds of videos where she just sings. Like real artist use to, in small clubs, outdoors on the street and even in a fucken bathroom. Now who can still sound good in a small room like that, she even tap a spoon on key. She use to be a dancer for a show in her country, where she danced hip hop. You can even catch her "Crumping" in one her videos. I love her music and she's also very foxy, but as an artist, she got skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment