Tuesday, March 3, 2009

On The Road

This weekend I went to the Bay Area to do a family portrait.  Its been very crazy this term, and really need to get away.  I had some issues with the project, I don't think me work say " hey I am family friendly".  Once I figured that I didn't have to do anything unlike me, things where much more clear in my head.  I decide not to stress and took the trip not as a job, but a time to reflect ( I know that sound so new age whiny bull). Once where on the road I found myself just staring out onto the road.  There some thing so relaxing about looking at green hills, mountains and clear skies.  There were certain time during the drive that I want to stop and just walk out into those field.  I even got emotional about feeling the air hit my face.  I am graduating, I should be enjoying this, not killing myself to place someone who might stand in front of my images for a few seconds.  The night before I practiced my set ups, so the next day the shoot was so easy it took 3 hours to shoot 6 people in 2 sets.  On the way back I caught myself stair out the window and feel happy.  No thinking, no taking, no stressing, just letting everything go...

No comments:

Post a Comment