Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Art Center's Broken Lights Actually Work for Something.


  Everybody know that most of the stuff in the warehouse doesn't work.  Somethings have not been  working since my first term.  Last term in Frank Onkenfels class with did a lot of work with random lights.  Most where battery powered and the others where conventional but use incorrectly.  I started using the light bars because I saw one person used them once and not very good.  So placed them every where but on a C-stand. I began to get good results, and so I kept playing with them.  I also figured that since the plastic that defused the light had turned yellow, I would be getting some thing different. I also thought they would make a nice affect if I didn't pop them. Putting them together on the floor gave me a great looking, the next step was to get a model.  This is where my beautiful friend Jordana close in, look how pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment