Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Instant Photographer


I realize that we live in an age where everything is being documented in some form of manner.  Everything has a camera, there are toy digital cameras for kids and there even waterproof. There are grandmothers in the Midwest uploading movies onto YouTube right now.  All those novels and stories of how people are being watch are actually true. Just not by evil government but by dumb ass people who have a lot of time on their hands.  I wonder if this is what photographers felt when Kodak put out the Brownie in the early 1900's.  Sometimes when people find out that  am a photographer, they like to tell me that they love taking pictures.  I wonder if doctors get told things like "I love medicine, I operate on small animals when they are hurt" ?  

No comments:

Post a Comment