Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Covers On My Wall





My wall are covers with tons of stuff that inspire me. Art work, masks, rosaries and photos that keep me thinking. I also have three album cover which have been my favorite since I was a kid. I loved this images even before I knew anything about photography. Through out the year I have collected them and frame them, to remind my of where my music taste comes from. So here they are: first the Ramones, second is The Beatles and finally N.W.A. The Ramones, mainly because it was the first band I had ever known the lyrics to as a 9yr old kid. My mother was a big fan of The Beatles, and the Abbey Road images had so much impact for me. One of the first record I ever bought was N.W.A., and of course because it was the first time a group from my neighborhood had a record deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment